Welcome to 4955 Charcas
4955 Charcas is a new luxury condominium development located in the upscale Palermo Hollywood neighborhood of Buenos Aires, Argentina. The building will be high-end, with top quality finish work standard and upgrades available.
The site, at 4955 Charcas between Humboldt and Juan B Justo, is located in the heart of Palermo Hollywood. The location is within walking distance to some of the best restaurants, nightlife and shopping in Buenos Aires. It is blocks from the Buenos Aires Golf Club, the Hipodromo (race track), the parks of Palermo and just 1 block from Santa Fe, a major avenue with a subway stop and other transportation alternatives. The area is arguably the most vibrant in Buenos Aires.
Construction is scheduled to begin January 2011 with completion by May 2012. This site should answer all your questions about the property and show you the enormous investment potential that is available. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or inquiries.
The apartments are 43 and 45 square meters (463 and 487 square feet) and and are designed to provide full luxury in a small space allowing for the units to “live “much larger than they are and thus maximizing the investment return for the buyer. Each apartment features:
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Sliding glass door for access to balcony
- Fully equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances
- Granite counter tops
- Spacious bathrooms with custom vanity, separate shower, jetted tub, and bidet
- Custom wall unit and cabinetry
- Optional dishwasher, washer/dryer clothes
- Modern design
- External storage unit
- Pre-wired for cable, internet, and phone
- Heating and air conditioning system included
The 4955 Charcas project was designed for people to have multiple options for their units. They can live in them full time, use as a vacation home, rent longer term, or rent short term.
We believe that the nightly rental option offers the best investment potential of the project. Based on 30% occupancy, the investor would receive nearly 10% a year in income net of management fees and expenses.
Please view our pro forma for some numbers based on different occupancy rates.
A Unique Proposition in Argentina
This project is unique in Argentina in a number of ways:
- All units are “fixed price” meaning that you’ll pay one price and not be subject to random price increases due to inflation, costs of materials, etc.
- All payments can be wired to a US bank account and we’ll handle all money transfer issues into Argentina as part of the price.
- All appliances and fixtures (other than those listed as optional) are included in the purchase price. There are no hidden fees.
- This project is American developed and the quality of construction is very high.
We invite you to explore the rest of the site to read more and contact us if you have any questions.